How to Apply
For the first time in Pakistan Saving & Takaful Plan gives you the convenience of getting your membership issued without the hassle of a mandatory medical examination. No customer will be declined, irrespective of his or her health condition. (The Takaful cover may vary based on the health evaluation). If you are 18 – 60 years of age just walk into your nearest Bank branch and meet one of our Relationship Managers or dial our UAN number. Our team will assist you in meeting your Takaful needs such as:
- How much to invest/save
- The term you should choose
- Which plan will help you achieve your desired maturity amount
- Which investment/savings mechanisms are best for you
Once you've made your decisions, our Relationship Manager will guide you in completing the remaining formalities in as short a time as possible.
Instant Takaful Membership Issuance?
- Open your bank rupee current or savings account, if you do not have one already.
- Choose a plan that suits your needs
- Submit your CNIC
- Fill in the Al-Islami Application form
- Now you can walk out with your Al-Islami Saving & Takaful Certificate in hand, your future and the future of your loved ones taken care of!